Weekend schedule 5 July 2009
The high-level weekend schedule. The main, major events are bold. Optional items for everyone who are in town are in plain font, items for the Wedding Posse only are italicized.
- 9:00 am – The House – Flower fun (centerpieces, bouquets, etc…)
- 2:00 pm – Decatur – Nap time
- 5:00 pm – MGH House – Rehearsal
- 7:00 pm – The Watershed – Rehearsal Dinner
- 9:00 pm – Twain’s – Meet ‘n Greet. Let’s hang out!
- Noon – Holiday Inn – Lunch & start getting ready!
- 5:00 pm – Adair Park or Mary Gay House – Wedding Ceremony
- 5:30 pm – MGH Patio – Beverages and appetizers. Enjoy music from Whistlin’ Rufus
- 6:15 pm – MGH Main Room – Wedding Posse introductions, reception order as follows (times would be very approximate)
- Cake and toasts after dinner
- Let’s party!
- 10:00 pm – Twain’s or another bar (depends on how we’re all feeling) – hang out, finish the evening
- 6:00 am – 11:00 am – Holiday Inn, Side room by the breakfast area – Farewell breakfast
- Afternoon – Chilling out at The House
Sweets 12 May 2009
Looking for some sweet-tooth satisfaction in Decatur? Check out some of the bakeries:
Cake trial 2 April 2009
So, for registering at Target, we got a free cake sample. Yeah, we got the cake in February… I’m a little behind in getting pictures uploaded.
Since we got a trial cake, we decided to take a trial run on cutting the cake together.
And looking happy during it.
And then feeding each other cake, which was surprisingly more dificult than we expected.
I’m definitely glad we got to practice the cake cutting before the real deal.